Discover the power of cancer-fighting cuisine for your dog’s meal. Learn how incorporating superfoods like broccoli can help support their fight against cancer.
Broccoli and Sweet Potato Dog Treat Recipe: Encouraging Your Pup to Enjoy Broccoli
Part of the 9 Foods That Fight Cancer in Dogs
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets (cooled)
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato (mashed)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (unsalted)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the steamed broccoli florets and mashed sweet potato.
- Add oat flour, coconut flour, peanut butter, coconut oil, and the egg to the bowl. Mix well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- If the mixture appears too dry, you can add a small amount of water or broth to achieve a dough-like consistency.
- On a clean surface, sprinkle some oat flour to prevent sticking. Transfer the dough onto the surface and roll it out to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use cookie cutters to create fun shapes or simply cut the dough into small squares.
- Place the shaped treats onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the treats turn golden brown and crisp.
- Once baked, remove the treats from the oven and allow them to cool completely before serving them to your dog.
- Store the treats in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
These homemade dog treats combine the enticing flavors of sweet potato and the nutritional benefits of broccoli. They can be a tasty and nutritious way to encourage your dog to enjoy broccoli and reap its numerous health advantages. Remember to consult with your veterinarian regarding portion sizes and any specific dietary requirements your dog may have.
We at relating to dogs believe that nutrition can make a big impact on your dogs health and its battle against cancer. freeze-dried protein can be added to this meal to impact it more and freezer dried has been shown to retain more nutrients.
Freeze-dried dog food meat protein
Always get input from your Veterinarian before changing your dog’s diet especially one whose ill with Cancer.
This relating to dogs’ health article is about the 9 foods that have been found to help fight cancer in dogs.
homemade dog food recipe that fights dog cancer